Pages

Saturday 31 August 2013

My Favourite Celebrity Hairstyle This Week - AnnaSophia Robb

I am obsessed!

I have a total crush on AnnaSophia Robb's chic 'do. Find out here...


I don't know about other people, but I'm psyched for The Carrie Diaries to start back up this fall! AnnaSophia Robb is doing a fantasticjob portraying young Carrie Bradshaw, and I drool over the fashion every single episode. The charming girl recently stepped out with this cute side bun and I'm totally crushing! My hairstylist friend feels the same and I couldn't wait to share his tips for recreating the look at home.

“This is a chic and casual bun that is super flattering and super simple to achieve. Her look is disheveled and polished, which makes it so interesting!" My friend says. "The hair is soft on the face and her makeup is clean and classic. The thing that I like the most about this style is that it's effortlessly elegant and takes only 5 minutes or less to perfect.”

How to get the look at home
  1. It's important to always use a hydrating and color-safe shampoo and conditioner to jump start the styling process. It's also important to integrate a hair treatment if your hair is heavily styled. 
  2. Before blow drying, gently apply a quarter size of styling cream on wet hair to nourish and detangle hair. This creamy styling balm will help protect hair during blow drying and leaves the hair soft with natural movement that you will need for this hairstyle.
  3. After blow drying, separate hair in an untidy way. Part in the middle or on the side.
  4. Tease at the top. Use a light hairspray.
  5. Smooth the result with a styling gel like while still maintaining the rounded volume.
  6. With both hands build a low bun and keep loose. Strike the balance between undone and polished by pulling a piece or two around the face and out of the bun. For additional volume right above the bun, pull the bun downwards.
  7. Secure with hairpins and use the Flexible Gloss again to polish the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment